- Put the chocolate chips and water in a saucepan over medium heat until the chocolate is melted.
- Mix with 2-3 cups whipped cream, depending on the consistency of the whipped cream
- Top with caramel sauce and chocolate chips.
- Put 2 cups heavy cream into a bowl
- Whip with a mixer for 3 minutes
- Add 2 tablespoons sugar and 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Whip until desired consistency (5-10 minutes)
Chill your bowl in a freezer for 15 minutes before making whipped cream. This helps because cream whips better when it is cold.