- Find a medium sized pan and fill up about half way with water
- Let the water come to a simmer/low boil
- Put a glass bowl on top of the pan with the water
- Put the chocolate chips and milk in the glass bowl and cook until melted
- Keep stirring to make sure it does not burn
- As soon as everything is melted and blended together, take it off of the heat
- Let it come to room temperature, about 10 minutes or so
- When it is cooled down, put the chocolate in a mixer and whip it on a medium to high speed until it gets to a spreadable, frosting consistency, around 15 minutes.
Keep stirring the ganache on the heat and off of the heat because the more you stir it, the shinier it becomes.